Mukele Moni & Company Advocates is looking to recruit pupils for its Pupillage program for the year 2021. We offer an exciting and rewarding program with an all-round hands-on experience. An allowance will be provided during the Pupillage period.
The successful applicants will commence their Pupillage program in March/April 2021 on a full-time basis. The program will run for the prescribed period of Six (6) months and maybe extended on account of exemplary performance by the pupil.
Please note that for the applicant to be considered for a pupillage position, the following criteria must be met:
- At the time of applying, the applicant must have been admitted to the Advocates Training Program at the Kenya School of Law (KSL) in its current academic year. (Please contact KSL for further details about admission requirements.)
- Hold an LLB degree from a recognized Kenyan or foreign University with no less than an upper second-class honors.
- Hold a KCSE and KCPE certificate.
The application should include the following:
- An application letter
- Current Curriculum Vitae, highlighting any relevant work experience and extracurricular activities (at least 3 referees should be included).
- Copies of all academic certificates (primary, secondary and university), transcripts, National Identity Card or passport
- A Personal Statement of no more than 900 words outlining your interest in the program.
Address and send your pupillage application latest, Friday, 26th February 2021 at 5pm to:
Operations & HR Manager
Mukele Moni and Company Advocates
PO Box 18497– 00100
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.