Mukele Moni & Company Advocates is looking to fill vacancies for the position of Holding Over.
Please note that for the applicant to be considered for the Holding Over position, the following criteria must be met:
- At the time of applying, the applicant must have completed the Advocates Training Program at the Kenya School of Law (KSL) and awaiting Admission to the Bar
- Possess a strong bias and experience in either Dispute Resolution OR Conveyancing/Commercial matters
- Hold an LLB degree from a recognized Kenyan or foreign University with no less than an upper second-class honours or the equivalent
- Hold a KCSE and KCPE certificate.
The application should include the following:
- An application letter.
- Current Curriculum Vitae, highlighting relevant work experience and extracurricular activities (at least 3 referees should be included, ONE of which must be the previous Pupil Master).
- Copies of all academic certificates (primary, secondary and university), transcripts, National Identity Card or passport.
- Hand written Personal statement of not more than 700 words outlining your interest in Dispute Resolution OR Conveyancing/Commercial matters.
Address and send your completed application to the address below to reach us on or before Tuesday, 14th September 2021 at 5pm.
The Operations & HR Manager
Mukele Moni and Company Advocates
PO Box 18497– 00100
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.